|Posted by dfwdude on May 22, 2012 at 11:15 PM||comments (0)|
According to the new argument, we are blessed to have scores of million of illegal aliens here, and are wrong for treating the "Newly Arrived Refugess" like clones of the late Rodney Dangerfield.
Respect them for what?
Consider the facts. Illegal aliens have:
* Invaded America by ignoring U.S. borders and immigration laws.
* Hampered homeland security and the ability of the federal government to detect and deal with potential terrorists.
* Plundered public services to which they are not entitled.
* Caused educators to "dumb down" class room studies in order to accommodate masses of non-English speakers.
* Forced U.S. hospitals and other medical facilities into bankruptcy, thereby making those facilities unavailable to U.S. citizens.
* Managed to send $30-50 billion a year back to Mexico each year, despite the fact that they cannot or will not pay for medical services received.
* Engaged in wholesale identity theft inflicting great harm to the credit and financial status of millions of innocent Americas.
* Depressed wages and the earning power of American citizens and their families.
* Invaded America for the express purpose of producing "anchor babies" to shield themselves from deportation.
* Refused to learn English.
* Taken over the streets of large U.S. cities in order to demand "rights"to which they are not entitled.
* Waved the Mexican flag and shouted, "Yes, we can!" and "We are America!" in Spanish as they protest the rule of law.
* Turned May 5 into a day known for rampant public drunkenness and violence, rather than celebration of culture and heritage.
* Voted unlawfully in American elections.
And for this they are owed respect?
With all due respect, the only thing America owes any invading criminal is a solid kick in the ass, a one-way trip back to Mexico, and a permanent ban to keep these scum from ever stepping
|Posted by dfwdude on May 5, 2012 at 12:50 AM||comments (0)|
I have spent a few hours posting the vote and site links all across Topix and CL in several states.
The fight goes on!
|Posted by dfwdude on April 20, 2012 at 1:05 AM||comments (0)|
I have been spreading the link for the petition to enforce immigration laws every where I can.
|Posted by dfwdude on March 23, 2012 at 11:40 PM||comments (0)|
Read the article and you will understand why I am so dead set on getting illegals out of Texas and out of America!!!
|Posted by dfwdude on March 22, 2012 at 6:00 AM||comments (3)|
I keep reading in news reports etc. of some illegal in the news admitting they are illegal...
Tired of them acting like that and expecting no reprucussions (sp) from it.
I am trying to discover the best way to click a link choose the area they are in and be able to send emails etc to the local ICE and other agencies to demand that they do something about these admitted illegals.
If they get enough demands they will eventually do something. Like they say "the squeeky wheel gets the grease"
|Posted by dfwdude on March 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM||comments (0)|
If English is spoken by 82 to 96% of the population,and Spanish spoken by only 12% the numbers show that the spanish need to get with the program,assimilate and learn to speak basic English!!!
English is the De Facto national language of the United States, with 82% of the population claiming it as a mother tongue, and some 96% claiming to speak it "well" or "very well".
Spanish is the second most common language in the country, and is spoken by over 12% of the population
The United States does not have a national official language; nevertheless, English is the primary language used for legislation, regulations, executive orders, treaties, federal court rulings, and all other official pronouncements.
As part of what has been called the English-only movement, some states have adopted legislation granting official status to English. As of April 2011, out of 50 states, 27 established English as the official language.
North mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
|Posted by dfwdude on March 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM||comments (0)|
I find it enteresting that no pro-illegals come to RBA to contest my opinions.
Not even to insult me.
Even tho they are more than welcome to come here and post their own rebuttal/opinion.
Nope,is to much work for them....lazy and cowards they are!
|Posted by dfwdude on March 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM||comments (0)|
I would like to try to organize a rally and or march against illegals!
I can work at it here in dallas but need people in other areas across the country to volunteer and organize in their area.
If done right and timed right we could maybe make a difference,especially just before election time!
let me know,we need to make a stand!!
|Posted by dfwdude on February 10, 2012 at 9:35 PM||comments (0)|
I just love it when the pro-illegals try and put the site down!
Cry me a river assholes!
|Posted by dfwdude on February 1, 2012 at 7:55 AM||comments (0)|
Yesterday I was over at a ladies house doing a repair for her when I learned she was a Dallas Immigration Agent!
I did not have much time to talk to her but I did get a ok to call/come over and talk about the issues get ?'s answered etc.
Will keep it updated.