|Posted by dfwdude on May 22, 2012 at 11:15 PM|
According to the new argument, we are blessed to have scores of million of illegal aliens here, and are wrong for treating the "Newly Arrived Refugess" like clones of the late Rodney Dangerfield.
Respect them for what?
Consider the facts. Illegal aliens have:
* Invaded America by ignoring U.S. borders and immigration laws.
* Hampered homeland security and the ability of the federal government to detect and deal with potential terrorists.
* Plundered public services to which they are not entitled.
* Caused educators to "dumb down" class room studies in order to accommodate masses of non-English speakers.
* Forced U.S. hospitals and other medical facilities into bankruptcy, thereby making those facilities unavailable to U.S. citizens.
* Managed to send $30-50 billion a year back to Mexico each year, despite the fact that they cannot or will not pay for medical services received.
* Engaged in wholesale identity theft inflicting great harm to the credit and financial status of millions of innocent Americas.
* Depressed wages and the earning power of American citizens and their families.
* Invaded America for the express purpose of producing "anchor babies" to shield themselves from deportation.
* Refused to learn English.
* Taken over the streets of large U.S. cities in order to demand "rights"to which they are not entitled.
* Waved the Mexican flag and shouted, "Yes, we can!" and "We are America!" in Spanish as they protest the rule of law.
* Turned May 5 into a day known for rampant public drunkenness and violence, rather than celebration of culture and heritage.
* Voted unlawfully in American elections.
And for this they are owed respect?
With all due respect, the only thing America owes any invading criminal is a solid kick in the ass, a one-way trip back to Mexico, and a permanent ban to keep these scum from ever stepping