R.B.A.

Red Blooded Americans

Forums

Forum Home > Immigration Pro and Cons > Report employers of illegal aliens

dfwdude
Site Owner

If you know of any company that employes illegal aliens post any information you have here.

--

We must fight for our rights or Lose them all!

December 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dfwdude
Site Owner

The Jack in the Box in Dallas at the entersection of Garland and Jupiter rds. Has nothing but hispanic workers. Several of them speak so little english they almost always get the order wrong.

Every time I ask to speak to the manager,everyone gets very dumb and repeats 'no habla english good'

and the manager is always out at the moment.

I reported them to ICE and am waiting on a responce.

--

December 26, 2010 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dfwdude
Site Owner

just another link to piss me off.

http:/www.youtube.com/watch

--

December 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mike

dfwdude at December 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM

If you know of any company that employes illegal aliens post any information you have here.

all concrete companys in az

--
April 9, 2011 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

czman

Hey Mike, i agree with you. but if you think the govt will do anything you are mistaken we are being replaced and being shit on. its happened by degrees and now its in our face. you think its bad there try las vegas.no espanol no yob. when i see 3 busloads of mexican kids in 1 block you know the shits gonna hit the fan.  and all of them on welfare.ive been on foodstamps 2 times in the past ,theses cocksuckers stay on them for life.

April 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

czman

Quick drive thru tip. works everytime order the doller meal ,then tell the no habla chick wheres my 2 whoppers? they give them over quick so the manager wont pull them off the easy yob at the window.any victory is good. also wearing a security uniform {buy online] gets you free coffee.just grow some balls.its our COUNTRY

April 9, 2011 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

czman

dwdude put this site on craigslist that how i found it.phoenix andlas vegas

April 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dfwdude
Site Owner

czman at April 9, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Quick drive thru tip. works everytime order the doller meal ,then tell the no habla chick wheres my 2 whoppers? they give them over quick so the manager wont pull them off the easy yob at the window.any victory is good. also wearing a security uniform {buy online] gets you free coffee.just grow some balls.its our COUNTRY

LOL that is a great idea. I will try it and see what happens.

--

April 10, 2011 at 2:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mike

czman at April 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Hey Mike, i agree with you. but if you think the govt will do anything you are mistaken we are being replaced and being shit on. its happened by degrees and now its in our face. you think its bad there try las vegas.no espanol no yob. when i see 3 busloads of mexican kids in 1 block you know the shits gonna hit the fan.  and all of them on welfare.ive been on foodstamps 2 times in the past ,theses cocksuckers stay on them for life.

illeagals r taking over 1 kid at a time the war is comming

--
April 10, 2011 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Recent Forum Posts

by dfwdude over a year ago

Recent Podcasts